- Maître de conférences à l'Université Paris 13.
- [email protected] (ignore the underscores)
- Institut Galilée, Université Paris 13, 99 avenue Jean-Baptiste Clément, 93430 Villetaneuse, France.
My preprints are also available on arXiv. The most up-to-date versions are on this website.
- (with Clément Dupont) On two chain models for the gravity operad, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), pp. 1895–1910.
- Profinite completion of operads and the Grothendieck-Teichmüller group, Advances in Math. Vol. 321, (2017), pp. 326–390. Journal version.
- Factorization homology and calculus à la Kontsevich Soibelman, Journal of Noncommutative Geometry, Vol. 11, No. 2 (2017), pp. 703–740. Journal version.
- (with Ilan Barnea and Yonatan Harpaz) Pro-categories in homotopy theory,
Algebraic & Geometric Topology, Vol. 17 (2017), pp. 567–643. Journal version
- (with Giovanni Caviglia) Rigidification of higher categorical structures,
Algebraic & Geometric Topology, Vol. 16 (2016), pp. 3533–3562. Journal version.
- Brown categories and bicategories, Homology, Homotopy and Applications, Vol. 18 (2016), No. 2, pp. 217–232. Journal version.
- Motivic homological stability for configurations spaces of the line, Bull. London Math. Soc. 48 (2016) pp. 601–616. Journal version. (The main theorem of this paper is incorrect, here is an Erratum)
- Higher Hochschild cohomology of the Lubin-Tate ring spectrum , Algebraic & Geometric Topology, Vol. 15 (2015), pp. 3215–3252. Journal version
- A model structure on internal categories in simplicial sets, Theory and Applications of Categories,
Vol. 30, No. 20, 2015, pp. 704-750. Journal version.
- Together with Pedro Boavida and Marcy Robertson, we organized a workshop on Interactions between operads and motives in September 2016.
- Chris Braun, Federico Cantero, Rosona Eldred, Martin Palmer and I recently organized a Functor calculus workshop that took place in Münster in June 2015.