- [email protected] (ignore the underscores)
- Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Vivatsgasse 7, 53111 Bonn, Deutschland
I am a postdoc at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics.
Before that, I was a postdoc at the University of Münster, under the supervision of Michael Weiss.
I was a PhD student in mathematics at MIT. My advisor was Haynes Miller. I graduated in June 2013.
More details in my Curriculum Vitae .
My preprints are also available on arXiv. The most up-to-date versions are on this website.
- (with Ilan Barnea and Yonatan Harpaz) Pro-categories in homotopy theory, to appear in Algebraic & Geometric Topology (last update 16 May 2016).
- (with Giovanni Caviglia) Rigidification of higher categorical structures, to appear in Algebraic & Geometric Topology (last update 16 May 2016).
- Brown categories and bicategories, to appear in Homology, Homotopy and Applications (last update, 8 February 2016).
- Factorization homology and calculus à la Kontsevich Soibelman, to appear in Journal of Noncommutative Geometry (last update, 7 April 2015).
- Motivic homological stability for configurations spaces of the line, Bull. London Math. Soc. 48 (2016) pp. 601–616. Journal version.
- Higher Hochschild cohomology of the Lubin-Tate ring spectrum , Algebraic & Geometric Topology, Vol. 15 (2015), pp. 3215–3252. Journal version
- A model structure on internal categories in simplicial sets, Theory and Applications of Categories,
Vol. 30, No. 20, 2015, pp. 704-750. Journal version.
- Together with Pedro Boavida and Marcy Robertson, I am organizing a workshop on Interactions between operads and motives in September 2016.
- Chris Braun, Federico Cantero, Rosona Eldred, Martin Palmer and I recently organized a Functor calculus workshop that took place in Münster in June 2015.